This 6-week course is an ideal start for people who are new to Social Media Marketing or who wants to further a career in Social Media Marketing. The course focus on all aspects of Social Media and how to use it to market your products, services and yourself.
+ Introduction to Social Media
+ Marketing with Social Media
+ Building a brand on Social Media
We recommend that this course is done in 6 weeks. Students are however allowed up to 24 months to complete their assignment/s.
You should be 18 years or older.
No formal qualifications needed.
You must be able to read and write English.
You must have access to a computer to do your assignment/s.
Course material is supplied in digital PDF format, so you’ll need a smart phone, tablet or computer to open the files. If this is not possible, you also have the option to order the printed course material at an additional charge.
Students must complete an assignment at the end of the course to qualify for the Certificate of Completion. Assignments are submitted to the academy by email and will be marked “satisfactory” or “unsatisfactory”. A Certificate of Completion will be issued to you when you complete the assignment/s satisfactory.
How it works…
- Decide to do the Social Media Course at home.
- Enroll / register online and choose a payment option that suites you.
- After receipt of payment, we will ship your study pack including a course outline, study plan, course material and instructions. This will emailed to you in PDF format to your email address. We also offer the course material in printed format at an extra charge. You will receive information on this in your study pack.
- Follow the step-by-step study plan for your course to stay on track.
- Depending on the course you choose, you may be required to do a few progress assignments. See the study plan for full details.
- Do your assignments and email them to us on completion.
- Once all study plan items and assignments has been completed satisfactory and your account has been paid in full, the Certificate of Completion will be issued to you in .pdf format. Your course is then completed.